Join the Hopkins Roofing Team
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
A general laborer at Hopkins Roofing is responsible for installation, repairs, and maintenance. Primary roofing systems installed include TPO, PVC, and EPDM. Other duties include, but are not limited to:Apply NowApply Now
Details and Perks
Casual and collaborative atmosphere
Fitness facility open 24 hours
Free coffee and snacks
Opportunity to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
Room for growth in the company
Paid Time Off
Requirements / Qualifications
- Commercial Roofing background preferred but not required
- Driver’s License
- Available Monday through Friday with opportunity for overtime
- High School Diploma
Skills and Talents
- Remove and install commercial roofing systems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools, etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Effective communication with project foreman, supervisors, and other Hopkins Roofing employees.
- Motivated, hard-working, and punctual individual.