We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include preparing weekly analytics, writing and designing content, and collaborating with all departments.Apply NowApply Now
Details and Perks
- Part-time employee
- Casual and collaborative atmosphere
- Fitness facility open 24 hours
- Free coffee and snacks
- Opportunities to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
- Room for growth in the company
A Typical Work Week
- Assisting with daily administrative duties for multiple business ventures.
- Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Reporting on weekly analytics and providing ideas on how to improve.
- Writing weekly pieces of content and learning techniques to improve SEO.
- Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Editing videos for social media and specific landing pages.
- Build sales funnel email campaigns.
- Collaborating with all Hopkins team members.
- Additional tasks will arise on a per project basis.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Moderate noise level. Can be louder on job sites.
- Ability to lift up to ten pounds.