Hopkins Roofing is actively seeking a well-organized, flexible individual responsible for office administration. Expectations will involve being able to work and communicate with a wide range of people, the ability to function independently, and the capability to prioritize daily tasks. This role includes customer and employee communication, QuickBooks entry, and overseeing general office operation.Apply NowApply Now
Details and Perks
- Full-time employee
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Casual and collaborative atmosphere
- Heath Insurance / Life Insurance / AFLAC Benefit Enrollment / 401(k) Retirement Plan / HSA
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Fitness facility open 24 hours
- Free coffee and snacks
- Opportunities to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
- 10 paid vacation days/year
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience with QuickBooks is preferred
A Typical Work Week
- Purchasing office supplies and maintaining office equipment.
- Coordinating travel.
- Organizing filing systems.
- Maintaining fleet records and organization.
- Entering invoices from vendors.
- Invoicing customers and ensuring timely payment.
- Preparing payroll.
- Keeping management informed by analyzing and summarizing information and identifying trends.
- Customer experience management.
- Working as a team to design and implement office policies.