Join the Hopkins Roofing Team
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle
The Project Foreman directly supervises and coordinates activities of the roofing trade workers and their helpers. Performs both supervisory and management functions and engages in the same roofing trade work as the workers they supervise. Provides timely and quality installation of all assigned roofing projects in the field. Other duties include, but are not limited to:Apply NowApply Now
Summer help positions available
- Family-centered company
- Competitive wages
- Complete Health Insurance Package
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Requirements / Qualifications
- Commercial Roofing: minimum 3-5 years experience of TPO and EPDM roofing
- Driver’s License
- Available Monday through Friday with opportunity for overtime
- High School Diploma
Skills and Talents
- Coordinate with Construction Managers and Project Managers all projects to be completed and/or scheduled.
- Remove and install commercial roofing systems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Safe operation of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools, etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction daily through direct contact.
- Fill out, collect, and review timesheets.
- Oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards.
- Assign work to employees.
- Displays leadership qualities and a positive attitude that inspires their team.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, hard-working, and punctual individual.