Join the Hopkins Roofing Team
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
The Sheet Metal Installer will work with architectural sheet metals on commercial and residential projects. Types of metals will include standing seam metal roofs, metal wall panels, commercial gutters, commercial soffit systems, and various other architectural trims. Other duties include, but are not limited to:Apply NowApply Now
Summer help positions available
- Family-centered company
- Competitive wages
- Complete Health Insurance Package
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Requirements / Qualifications
- Sheet Metal Installer: All levels; at least 1 year preferred
- Driver’s License
- Available Monday through Friday with opportunity for overtime
- High School Diploma
Skills and Talents
- Contributes to the development and improvement of concepts, techniques, and procedures.
- Coordinates own tasks with a specific range of responsibilities under established procedures.
- Contributes to a team under the general supervision of an experienced professional or manager.
- Requires judgment or initiative in resolving issues and making recommendations.
- Displays a proactive and detail-oriented mindset on sheet metal install projects.
- Ability to focus with determination and patience.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work in high places, tight places, confined spaces, and/or other adverse locations.
- Climb, balance, squat, kneel and crouch.
- Work in all types of weather.
- Ability to lift and carry 51 to 75 lbs. occasionally, and/or 31 to 45 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 16 to 22 pounds of force constantly to move objects.