The Hopkins Roofing sheet metal superintendent is a full-time, salary position providing the overall direction for field installation of assigned projects. They will be directly responsible for field labor, labor coordination, quality control, and safety.Apply NowApply Now
Details and Perks
- Full-time employee
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Casual and collaborative atmosphere
- Health Insurance / Life Insurance / Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO / 401(k) Retirement Plan / Bonuses
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- Company Vehicle / Phone / Computer
- Fitness facility open 24 hours
- Free coffee, snacks, and tools
- Opportunities to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
- Room for growth in the company
- 10 days vacation/year (additional unpaid vacation days available upon request)
A Typical Work Week
- Remove and install sheet metal panel systems, flashing, trims, and more in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ability to interpret shop drawings and blueprints.
- Supervise foreman and other crew members on job sites.
- Safe operations of tools of the trade (hand tools, power tools, etc.)
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety, demonstrates safe work practices.
- Work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions and to meet the physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks.
- Climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
- Effective communication and collaboration with Hopkins employees and customers.
- Motivated, hard-working, and punctual individual.
- Experience with forklifts and aerial work platforms.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma
- Driver’s license
- Sheet metal background, at least three years preferred
- Available Monday through Friday with opportunity for overtime