Join the Hopkins Roofing Team
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Company Vehicle
The Shingle Production Coordinator is responsible for the production aspects of the work and is accountable for: producing quality work that is constructed consistent with the standard's set forth in the project documents, plans, and established company standards; for performing the work in a timely and cost-effective manner and for maintaining a work environment that is safe and continuously kept clean and orderly. Establishing a professional work environment that includes: fostering a positive atmosphere, promoting proactive and effective communication, facilitating problem-solving, and minimizing and resolving conflict in a constructive manner. The primary focus of Hopkins' field staff is to provide the managerial and leadership skills necessary to accomplish the work by means of subcontractors and to manage the day-to-day issues of a small self-performed workforce. Other duties include, but are not limited to:Apply NowApply Now
- Pays $35,000-$42,500 depending on experience
- Family-centered company
- Competitive wages
- Complete Health Insurance Package
- AFLAC Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company matched 401k
- Company Vehicle
Requirements / Qualifications
- High School Diploma
- Driver’s License
- A demonstrated willingness to learn and comprehend construction means and methods associated with the renovation and construction of residential single and multi-family homes.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, Email, and ability to learn/use other software used in the construction industry.
- Ability to multitask and handle a fluctuating volume of work efficiently.
- College Degree
Skills and Talents
- Coordinate with Construction Managers and Project Managers all projects to be completed and/or scheduled. Managing the day-to-day field activities to ensure that the project milestone dates and overall schedule completion date are met.
- Creating short-interval look-ahead project schedules that make sure that upcoming events are communicated, tracked, and are being proactively attended to.
- Creating and maintaining a culture that values safety, health, and cleanliness.
- Follow OSHA regulations and other regulatory agencies relating to job site safety demonstrates safe work practices.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction daily through direct contact.
- Manage and look ahead no less than two weeks to proactively identifying issues that could lead to problems and facilitate solutions.
- Managing changes in project scope to ensure that the most contemporary project documents are being used at all times to prevent avoidable rework.
- Conducting and/or attending pre-construction, progress, and other project and staff meetings.
- Displays leadership qualities and a positive attitude that inspires their team.
- Motivated, detail-oriented, hard-working, and punctual individual.
- Oversee work progress to verify safety or conformance to standards.
- Managing the punch list and project closeout process to assure timely completion.
- Investigating leaks and performing minor repairs.
- Maintaining daily paperwork such as timecards, field reports, schedule updates, and E-mail correspondence.
- Providing timely and cordial interaction with supporting workgroups, such as accounting, Property management, HR, etc.
- Directing and managing the workloads of supporting staff to include training, mentoring, and follow-up; and participating in and encouraging staff to seek out life-long learning opportunities and professional development.