The Hopkins Roofing warehouse supervisor is a full-time, hourly position managing and overseeing all warehouse activities, ensuring efficient processes, and maximizing productivity. To be successful as a warehouse supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding warehouse supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.Apply NowApply Now
Details and Perks
- Full-time employee
- 40 hours/week position
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
- Hourly wage: $18-28/hr
- Casual and collaborative atmosphere
- Health Insurance / Life Insurance / Dental and Vision Insurance
- PTO / 401(k) Retirement Plan / Bonuses
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Company Phone
- Fitness facility open 24 hours
- Free coffee and snacks
- Opportunities to learn new skills, apps, software, and processes
- Room for growth in the company
- Accruing vacation time (additional unpaid vacation days available upon request)
Required Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or GED (preferred)
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software
- Dependable and on-time
- Reliable transportation
A Typical Work Week
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Review supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments.